St. Pauli Congregation History: 1950 – 1976
1950 Members discontinued paying monthly dues and relied on free will offerings.
1952 Reverend Engh resigned on October 5. Services were conducted by students from the St. Paul Seminary and neighboring pastors.
1953 Reverend Kenneth Strangeland was installed on July 26.
1953 – 1976 Five Pastors served the church: Christianson, Bruchlacher, Swenson, Nilson, and Doering. Time passed, small farms disappeared, and young people moved away, membership was elderly and few.
1976 The congregation dissolved. A Cemetery Association was formed to insure upkeep of the grounds. An annual meeting is held in the church each Saturday before Memorial Day.