The St. Pauli Cemetery and Church site is located on the SW quarter of Section 5 in Eden Township, approximately 4 miles North of Wallace, South Dakota. Directions: From Highway 20, turn North on 437th Avenue. Travel 3 1/2 miles. The cemetery and church steeple is to the East.
The St. Pauli Lutheran Church congregation was formed in 1881. The photo of the church and its parishioners was taken in 1900, the year it was built. The St. Pauli Cemetery Association was formed in 1976 when the congregation dissolved.
An annual meeting of the St. Pauli Cemetery Association is held on the Saturday of Memorial weekend at 10:00 a.m. at Calvary Lutheran Church (basement) located in Wallace, South Dakota. All friends and relatives of the cemetery association are welcome to attend!
Our next meeting is scheduled for May 23, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Calvary Lutheran Church, Wallace, South Dakota 57272