The St. Pauli Cemetery and Church site is located on the SW quarter of Section 5 in Eden Township, approximately 4 miles North of Wallace, South Dakota. Directions: From Highway 20, turn North on 437th Avenue. Travel 3 1/2 miles. The cemetery is to the East.
The St. Pauli Lutheran Church congregation was formed in 1881. The photo of the church and its parishioners was taken in 1900, the year it was built. The St. Pauli Cemetery Association was formed in 1976 when the congregation dissolved.
An annual meeting of the St. Pauli Cemetery Association is held on the Saturday of Memorial weekend at 10:00 a.m. at Calvary Lutheran Church (basement) located in Wallace, South Dakota. All friends and relatives of the cemetery association are welcome to attend!
Annual Meeting ~ Saturday, May 29, 2021 ~ 10:00 AM
Location ~ St. Pauli Cemetery
- Meeting will be held outside at the St. Pauli Cemetery
- No masks, coffee or snacks will be provided. Please bring your own if you wish.
- Benches are available to sit on. Bring a folding chair if you wish.
- Agenda – May 29, 2021 Meeting
- May 2020 Meeting Minutes (PDF) for your review
- There will be a bylaw vote – please review prior to the meeting. Proposed Bylaw Changes (PDF) Original Bylaws (PDF)
(In case of inclement weather meeting will be held at Calvary Lutheran Church in Wallace, SD)
“In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps”
Click on the contact us and provide us with your email address so we can get in touch with you directly regarding any changes and updates! Thank you.